Tuesday, September 29, 2009

TUESDAY 9/29/09

It's day 28 of the Burpee Challenge and I'm kicking myself. My procrastination led to me having to do 90 burpees to day to catch up, UGH!! Lesson learned, I hope!

Today was also two days into week 2 of the new exercise rotation, and so far the feedback so far is encouraging. The new rotation allows for each fitness element to come up more frequently, which should lead to better results.
Today's workout:

Four Rounds of,
25 American Swings
50 Walikng Lunges
Then...
10 reps each side of Floor Press/Roll/Half Get Up x 2
Followed by...
10 Kettlebell burpees x 3

1 comment:

Peachy said...

Looks like I missed a great workout. I'm finding that if I don't go to class - I don't do burpees. I have 57 to do tonight - UGH. Please tell me they are included in tonight's workout.

Lesley