Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Burpee Challenge, Day 69

Only 31 days left in the Burpee Challenge. To date, those of us that are participating in the challenge have performed 2415 burpees over the first 69 days. Sounds like a lot, but that still leaves 2635 burpees to go. I've been adding variety to my burpees to break up the monotony, so I've decided to compile a list of burpee variants.
1)Flying Burpees
2)Deck Burpees
3)Dumbbell Press Burpees
4)Upright Row Burpees
5)Dumbbell Clean Burpees
6)Kettlebell High Pull Burpees
7)Kettlebell Snatch Burpees
8)One Leg up Burpees
9)Single Leg Burpees
10)Sledge Hammer Burpees
11)Ball Slam Burpees
12)Barbell Burpees
13)Clean and Jerk Burpees
14)Hindu Burpees
15)Box Jump Burpees
16)In and Out of Tire Jump Burpees
17)Burpee Pull Ups
18)Anchored Snatch Burpees

If I've missed any that you know of, let me know.

No comments: